UPDATED GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON EVENTS
To attend a KM event (onsite or offsite), we’ll be requesting the following of all participants:
- Proof of full vaccination for all attendees age 12+. You may upload a photo of your vaccination card (or other confirmation document) below.
- Individuals 12+ may present proof of a negative PCR test (taken no more than 72 hours prior to the event) in lieu of proof of full vaccination.
- Children under the age of 12 may attend all events.
- An RSVP will be required for certain events so that we may plan accordingly for meals as well as space for maintaining distance between households. If you have trouble uploading your vaccination or testing status on the form, you may also show it at the door, just please RSVP so that we can have the correct head count.
- We’ll make it easy! Once we have verified your vaccination status, we will mark our files accordingly; you need not provide proof for every event going forward.
- We’ll protect privacy to the best of our ability. Once your proof of vaccination is on file, it will be promptly deleted and/or safely shredded and discarded. Copies will not be retained or kept on file.
- Masks will be required of all attendees at all times and may only be removed when actively eating or drinking (when seated at a table with their family). Masks must be worn when leaving the table or waiting in line for food and at all other times when not eating or drinking.
- Where applicable, all meals will be individually packaged and all seating properly spaced.
For the comfort and safety of all, these guidelines will be respectfully enforced at all times. It is our top priority to come together again and celebrate communally. Thank you for supporting our efforts to do so!