IN PERSON GUIDELINES:
- All attendees age 12+ must provide proof of full vaccination. Please upload your proof of vaccination; once it is received by our office and added to our database, you will not have to provide it again.
- Attendees age 12+ may provide results from a negative PCR test (taken within 72 hours of the event) in lieu of providing proof of vaccination.
- Children under the age of 12 may attend.
- When you arrive at the main entrance, you will be greeted by a staff member and/or security. All congregants will be required to check in so that we may verify vaccination or test results.
- If you have a tallit, please bring it from home, as we will not be making them available on loan as we normally would. We will still provide kippot each week.
- Masks are required of all persons wishing to gain entry to the building and attend services. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- For now, our Saturday mornings will not include a kiddush luncheon, but we will send you home with goodies for a sweet Shabbat.
A note: There will be NO ACCESS TO THE Crossroads 22nd Street lot. However, they have granted us permission to use ALL of the Crossroads spots in the alley behind 21st street. **Note that entry to KM from the alley/rear lot will be prohibited. All access will be through the main entrance on 21st Street.**